Table Of Contents:
- Our Commitment To Privacy
- The Information We Collect
- The Way We Use Information
- Our Commitment To Data Security
- Our Commitment To Children's Privacy
- How To Access Or Correct Your Information
- How To Contact Us
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the websites www.rosacea-ltd.com, www.acne-ltd.com, www.dermatitis-ltd.com, www.eczema-ltd.com, www.psoriasis-ltd.com, www.cellulite-ltd.com. On some pages, you can order products, make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Credit/Debit card information
- Periodical, support group, or advertisement recommending Rosacea-Ltd, Acne-Ltd, Dermatitis-Ltd, Eczema-Ltd, Psoriasis-Ltd or Cellulite-Ltd
- Internet search engine used to find www.rosacea-ltd.com, www.acne-ltd.com, www.dermatitis-ltd.com, www.eczema-ltd.com, www.psoriasis-ltd.com or www.cellulite-ltd.com
- On some sites, it may also include:
- Type of skin: normal, oily, dry, or oily and dry
- Presence of acne pimples
- Number and size of acne pimples
- Presence and severity of rosacea papules
- Overall facial redness
- Allergic reactions (e.g., hives) to other topical medications
- Presence of seborrheic dermatitis
- Past and present dermatological medications
- Present and future daily intake of water
We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties.
If information is provided by the customer about other people (i.e., relatives and/or friends for whom the customer is ordering our product(s) ), the information provided is used only to complete the customer's order. We do not share this information with outside parties.
We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and to assist with our continuing product research. No personally identifiable information, however, is ever distributed to other parties.
We never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13 years of age, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please send us an email at email@example.com.